You are a native English speaker, experienced in writing, know a lot about sustainability and digitalisation and live in Berlin? Then apply for a job with us!
At RESET.org, we have been reporting on the potentials and hurdles of sustainability and digitisation in a solution-oriented way since 2007. The focus is on the questions of how digitisation can be used effectively for sustainable development and how sustainable digitisation should be designed.
For the online editorial team of the not-for-profit foundation RESET, we are looking for an native english editor to support us on a self-employed basis. The weekly workload is approximately 8-12 hours.
- You research topics and write and edit articles.
- You develop topic dossiers and smaller campaigns with us.
- You support us in communication and networking.
What is important to us:
- You are confident in journalistic writing and in dealing with digital media and have a good feeling for language.
- You are passionate about sustainability and digitalisation and ideally already have experience in this area.
- You like to communicate and are not afraid to put yourself on a stage.
What we offer:
- A meaningful engagement with two of the most important topics of our time.
- The opportunity to deepen your knowledge in the areas of sustainability and digitalisation.
- A small, dynamic team and plenty of freedom to contribute your topics and ideas and try out new formats.
- Flexibility in arranging your tasks and working hours in consultation with the team.
- A beautiful office on Holzmarkt with a view of the Spree.
Our editorial office is in Berlin, home office is partly possible. We look forward to receiving your short, informative application and writing samples by 30 November 2022.
Contact for queries and application: Mark Newton/ email@example.com