The nomination deadline for the Parivartan Sustainability Awards is approaching. Know of a business making great strides in sustainable practices? Nominate them for an Award before the deadline on Friday 5 July.
Organised by the country's go-to think-tank on sustainable and resourceful business practices, Sustainability Outlook, the Awards - which take place on October 17, 2013 - recognise innovation and achievement and act as a springboard to further dialogue about the imperative for all businesses to adopt eco-friendly policies.
There's just over one week reminaing to get your nomination in for one of the following categories:
- Corporate Sustainability Stewardship Award
- Sustainability Disclosure Leadership Award
- Sustainability Innovation Challenge Award
- Sustainability Trailblazer Award
- Industry Sustainability Compass Awards
- Sustainability Finance Leadership Awards
- Sustainable Brands of the Year Awards
For all the details on the Awards and Sustainability Outlook, head over to their website.