Ecosummit has wrapped up the Berlin leg of its events this year, crowning some of the trailblazers in cleantech evolution with a suite of awards.
Acting as a connecting point for cleantech startups, investors and enterprises, Ecosummit helps engineers, energy specialists and forward-thinkers to parlay their environmentally-conscious technological ideas into successful business ventures.
The Awards were split in two, with a jury selecting certain recipients against a list of criteria and the public voting for their favourite via Facebook.
The recipients of Jury-selected Awards are:
- Jury Gold – Sefaira (UK/US) for their smart green-building software
- Jury Silver – Tado (Germany) for their smart green heating control
- Jury Bronze – Solarbattery (Germany) for their successful residential energy storage solution
The recipients of the people’s choice Awards (as voted for on Facebook) are:
- Facebook Gold – Pirika (Japan) for the „clean up“ smartphone app
- Facebook Silver- Bravo Motors (Russia) for their foldable urban electric vehicle, called eTrike
- Facebook Bronze – Oricane (Sweden) for their energy-saving, data-managing, green software engine
A big congratulations to the winners on their success. Ecosummit will take place again later this year in London from 15-16 October. Check their website for all the details.
RESET.org is a media partner of the event.